Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mama Milestone

You'll understand why this topic deserves its own post....

I JUST FIT INTO MY FAVORITE PRE-PREGNANCY JEANS FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!

Seriously.

These didn't fit me as of 3 weeks ago, and now suddenly they do. It's a total miracle.

My food poisoning a week ago likely helped on that journey.... as I am now just 4.5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight.

My Symphasis Pubic Dysfunction has also been horrendous this past month and I suspected it might be due to my hips starting to narrow again. Today's jean fitting definitely confirms this to be the case!

And yes, yes I did take photos to document this most momentous occasion:


Old jeans and still HUGE boobs thanks to nursing. I'll take it for now, as I know that once Eloise weans those ladies will deflate quickly. ; )

So farewell to my bland baggy Mama wardrobe- I can now "shop" again in the normal section of my closet.

Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment