Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Eloise's 2nd Birthday Party

On Eloise's 2nd birthday proper (July 22nd), we started the day by opening presents:


Then it was time for party prep! I had a puppy theme for our little animal/dog lover, and loved the way everything turned out:


We had a puppy adoption station set up, where kids could choose a stuffed puppy to adopt. They could then make a collar for their puppy, design a house, fill out a vet exam, and finally get their adoption certificate. It was a big hit!


We rearranged our living room to create a big open space for the kids' music show we had planned.


I recycled Eloise's 1st birthday high chair decor by peeling off the #1 and replacing it with a puppy! This will be the last birthday she's in a high chair, sniff sniff.


And of course a puppy balloon!


Our annual birthday photos together:


I weaseled my way into putting ponytails in my "MY HAIR! No touch!" girl by letting her play games on my phone while I put them in. Success! And instant adorableness:


Iyla looked adorable as well! She wanted to wear her fanciest dress for the party:


Puppy tattoos:


The call went out that Mimi and Grampy were pulling up!


Watching for Mimi and Grampy, I took advantage of a few photos:


Then the party got started!


The fabulous Mr. Walter put on a 30 minute kids' set of music. So fun!


New ride from Auntie Sheri:


Leading up to the party, whenever I'd mention to Eloise that it was almost her birthday she'd immediately say "cake! Have cake! Blow! See friends." And so, cake it was!


Cake time was followed by singing at the piano and play time:


We all had so much fun! It was a wonderful celebration of our sweet Eloise Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment