Monday, April 8, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

November is always a fun and busy month for our family. We have Iyla's and my birthdays quickly followed by the Thanksgiving holiday.

This year Iyla's sweet little elementary school had a Thanksgiving lunch that parents could attend. It was actually really yummy, and Iyla was thrilled I was there:


With her "neighbor-sister-friend" Juliette:


This past fall Eloise often came with me for Iyla's school pick up. She was prone to fits and tantrums and lost shoes while there, but also reveled in her time pestering hanging with the big kids:


This year was the first year in several that we've spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family! We had a great time celebrating the holiday at my Aunt Sheri's house in Leander:


So thankful this year for health, prosperity, good friendships, & our sweet little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment