Friday, April 20, 2018

Easter 2018

We hosted Easter again this year, and I'm happy to report there was nothing notorious about it (per our historical norm!).

Here's a peek at this year's loot:


The Saturday before Easter we hosted my family for dinner & cocktails. The girls were adorable in their matching pink dresses:


The ladies:


We were celebrating several birthdays, to include my Dad (Grampy), my cousin Shanny, and my Uncle Doug, who Iyla was SO sweet with!


The girls both absolutely adore their Mimi and Grampy, and I think the feeling is mutual:


A few more photos from our festivities:


On Easter Proper, the girls set out for an egg hunt in our back yard. Eloise found two eggs and was satisfied at that, so Iyla was able to make quite a haul on her end!


And in closing, a cute throw back to last year. We love our Easter Celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment