Sunday, August 5, 2012

On Doulas....

I found a hilarious blog entry on doulas from the MODG blog that I wanted to share (link below). We have one doula interview down, several more to go.

BC and I ultimately decided last nights' meeting wasn't the right fit for what we *think* we are looking for- which we surmised is a take charge, authoritative, funny personality who can help us navigate the birth waters as total newbies. And on a side note? BC felt comfortable enough letting me know he thought last nights' candidate might be a bit too attractive for our doula... and yeah, I don't need to be worrying about BC and the doula disappearing together somewhere in the hospital while I labor alone in the bed.

So the search continues.... may the next candidates be awesome and homely!

http://www.modgblog.com/2010/08/11/hippies-are-keeping-a-secret-from-the-rest-of-us-but-im-telling-because-its-awesome/

No comments:

Post a Comment