Monday, June 20, 2011

Game on!

Apparently the first 6 months after removing endometriosis are the BEST time to achieve pregnancy, so we're going to hit the ground running and maximize this time.

Babycakes dropped of his "sample" (Little Lambies!) to the doctor this morning, and at 10:15 I will go in for another IUI. I'm bracing myself and trying to keep emotions/expectations on the down low. I definitely feel this is the right way to proceed, and will again take things month by month. I'm also going to pull in my other "troops" -- hoping to see my lovely acupuncturist & an energy worker in the next couple of days. I figure it can't hurt, and they say it 'takes a village,' so I'm adopting that mentality even pre-conception.

If you're following our quest, please send good, fertile, positive energy our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment