Saturday, July 6, 2013

You Know You're a New Parent When...

You learn it is your 5 year wedding anniversary through an alert on Facebook!

Seriously. I had just arrived to my local coffee shop to work while BC took morning duty with Iyla. When I logged into Facebook there it was... an alert stating today was our anniversary. I promptly called BC laughing hysterically at our faux pas- he had no idea either! Our morning conversations thus far had centered around Iyla pooing on her potty (woot!) & me nagging him about tightening her car seat straps. Our minds have definitely turned to mush in the past year... my how things have changed!

Here's to an amazing husband and father who fills my days with so much love, joy, & laughter. Now that we know it's our anniversary, it's time to celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment